Thursday, September 23, 2010

Guilt

Guilt is the heavy feeling of uneasiness on our chests when we consciously realize we did something wrong. It's relative to what we feel as is guilt, and has nothing to do with the way others feel. If we feel guilty, it's our own insight that determines what guilt is - as there is no baseline for what guilt actually is. A sociopath does not feel guilt because he or she lacks this baseline foundation, therefore does not feel guilt. Once we get rid of this guilt are we free of this feeling upon us. I feel guilty letting my mouth do the talking sometimes, as opposed to having it be filtered through my head first. When I sleep late, I feel guilty towards my own body and personal health because I am depriving myself of good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment