Monday, November 1, 2010

What I like about this class

What a like about this class: plenty of things, but mostly the class's upbeat atmosphere at all times. Mr McCool's humor always brings smiles to peoples' faces, especially Howard Tai. I also like this class because of Ben Lee. He sits across from me and I can see his funny faces when he writes his journals. Next, Daniel Shieh. He's always acting like Percy and is always fun to laugh at. Melissa Lee, because her mouth is always open when she's focused on something. Tiffany Lin, because she looks confused all the time. Chim Chen, because he's got big calves and he shows me his calves his class. Alyson Tseng, because she's always reading. Christine Hsu, because she plays basketball. Howard Tai, because he looks funny. James Chiu, because he sits next to me. Danny Shue because he's a funny guy.
Most important of all, what I like most about this class is:
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment