Sunday, April 24, 2011

War and Economics

I don't see any similarities simply because of the fact that the two are the same thing. Because history is ongoing, then the two are the same. To compare I would need two different things but I am unable to do so. But for the sake of this topic, I will treat them as different things. I do not believe anything has changed. First of all, our economy is the same as it was. The conditions are completely different then and now. In twenty years, historians will judge our time period as the time when art went stagnant (whatever art is) and people had lost their attention span. Everything is handed to us, that we refuse the right to create and believe it is the right that things should be handed to us. Historians will judge humans at this period (when all humans flourish / had flourished) as being useless. The useless period is what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment