Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome Back

For break, I hadn't done much. I went to a party in Toufen the first week, and that was all that had went on. I ended up getting a bunch of stuff drawn on my face when I fell asleep, which was not a pleasant surprise when I woke up. After that, at the end of the week, I went to a birthday party in Taipei. It was pretty fun, a bunch of people and it was at this restaurant in Taipei. The restaurant name is Hooks, and serves western food. Pretty tasty, too. They had a Mexican hot dog, which was deceivingly spicy, caught me off-guard and made me sweat like crazy. My forehead was entrenched with sweat, and the brim of my beanie was getting wet. It was kind of funny, too, because I'd like to think of myself as having a high tolerance for spice - but maybe because I was sick that I had reacted so strongly. Or that it was like habanero or something. After that, I went to Derek's mini birthday party. We made a big pizza sandwich, by topping like fifty different kinds of foods and then finishing off with the top layer as pizza. It was insane, the abomination we had created. That was a fun night, too.
Then, going to the Taipei 101 to watch fireworks finished off my break pretty nicely with a decent ending. Although most of the time I was at home sitting, knowing that I had at least socialized once with my friends means I am not lifeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment