Monday, May 30, 2011

Independent Reading Project Reflection

For my independent reading project I read Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. I have to say, I feel great because first of all: I had read a great novel and second of all, I had resumed my old hobby of reading for pleasure. I had been so enticed by the book that I could not stop reading, literally. The movie, being one of those people that revere it and give it its cult status - served as a wonderful source o external motivation. For the project itself however, I know I should've done better especially on the map. The book report I had written had met my standards for written work, however I've always been terrible at project work. Something that is related to posters, etc done my me end up looking terrible. I had started on it a while ago and yet, with this superfluous amount of time since it was assigned and since it's due date, I had still created a subpar (extremely subpar) poster. I do not know if there is a presentation grade, but I do wish I had done well. I had explained everything to an excessive degree because I was so familiar with the material. My presentation was more based off on trying to explain the plot and the interesting plot twists as opposed to anything else. I had seen the movie at least ten times and every time I watch it it's like seeing it for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment